Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alberta Update from owner May 2010




Alberta update May 2010
*Note from owner *
Hey Terria,

Just thought I would send you a few photos of Alberta and let you know she's doing just great. I've got her updated with all her shots a few months back, so she's gonna be good for the rest of the year. She and I have become really super close and I love her to death. She's really taken a liking to my wife as well (she cuddles with her in bed instead of me most of the time). But anyway, I just thought you might wanna see some pictures of her and see how much she's grown, the other dog is my wife's little Tea Cup Yorkie-Poo, they're best friends and they love playing tug-of-war with each other and they wrestle together as well. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope to hear from you soon. Talk to ya later

Thank You Guys a Million,

* Note from owner *
She's really grown.
We call her Alberta, Berta, or Derty Berty, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment