Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bullet / Smedley Update April / May 2010



April 2010
* Note from owner * Major General Smedley D. Butler Rice now weighs in at 30 lbs. He has a lot of friends, both human and canine. He is taking his nap right now. Smedley is always at a run! (Photos keeps saying error sorry)

May 2010
*Note from owner * I took Smedley in for his rabies shot today. He tipped the scales at 33.7 lbs. What a character. He has the vet and her assistants all cooing over him. I take him in the bank and the bank manager gets down to play with him. He loves everyone and gets along well with other dogs. I haven't had him around cats yet. I'll send some more pictures later.

*Note from owner * Picture was taken yesterday. This morning he was packing a knee joint from a butchered cow that was as big as his head.

2nd picture.........Hey ! ... I found a picture of Bullet / Smedley with Wyatt and Mariella from the beach. He's always been big.

No comments:

Post a Comment